FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Psilocybin is a hallucinogen that works by activating serotonin receptors, most often in the prefrontal cortex, the part of the brain affects mood, cognition, and perception. A study by The Mental Health Clinician found ‘shrooms’ were effective for patients with suicidal thoughts, anxiety disorders, OCD, alcohol use disorder, and tobacco. Researchers say those prone to suicidal thoughts and depressed moods rated using Psilocybin as the most meaningful experience of their life.
A: YES! It’s safer to buy magic mushroom products online than it is to meet your “shroom guy”. Our products are of the highest quality and are packed in discrete odourless vacuum sealed packages. They are shipped according to shipping couriers recommended best practice and tracked all the way to your home.
Police cannot interfere with your mail because the Post Office Corporation Act stops them from getting warrants to seize mail, unless there’s a national security risk. To date, no one has been arrested or had any problems receiving shrooms in the mail.
We have shipped thousands of orders all across USA and there’s never been a single incident involving our customers getting into trouble with the law or using our website to buy magic mushroom or micro-dosing products.
Yes! At Oregon Psilocybin Store, we believe in giving our customers the ultimate experience when using shrooms. That’s why we only offer the highest quality of products from the best and most reputable sources and growers. As magic mushroom enthusiasts ourselves, we personally sample and test all products to ensure they meet our highest standards. Don’t take our word for it, read our customer website reviews and product reviews.
Any Psilocybin Mushroom user around the USA can shop with us.
Yes we offer bulk purchase to sub vendors of magic mushrooms.
Microdose capsules are not designed to be used recreationally, but to help alleviate the pain and suffering of those struggling with anxiety, depression, PTSD, and other distressing conditions. Our products are dosed moderately in order to help with these symptoms and not for users to “trip out”.
After ingesting Psilocybin, a wide range of subjective effects may be experienced, including feelings of disorientation, lethargy, giddiness, euphoria, joy, and catharsis. Closed-eye hallucinations may occur, in which the affected individual sees multicolored geometric shapes and vivid imaginative sequences.
At higher doses, Psilocybin can lead to “Intensification of affective responses, the enhanced ability for introspection, regression to primitive and childlike thinking, and activation of vivid memory traces with pronounced emotional undertones”. Open-eye visual hallucinations are common, and may be very detailed although rarely confused with reality.
There are many benefits to consuming magic mushrooms, and they have been used in many cultures around the world for thousands of years. The benefits of magic mushrooms are being recognized in a big way.
- Studies have shown “a single dose of psilocybin produced substantial and enduring decreases in depressed mood and anxiety along with increases in quality of life” (Journal of Psychopharmacolocy).
- The mystical and profound experiences that so many have experienced since the 1960s in American culture are now being explored in mainstream medical science. The results are compelling and paint a proven, positive, symbiotic picture of magic mushrooms as a power healer.
- Clinical trials are being run to use magic mushrooms on patients with life-threatening cancer. These trials are trying to understand how a high magic mushroom dose administered in a therapeutic environment can reduce psychological stress and anxiety that comes with life-threatening diagnosis.
- Psilocybin is proven to improve neuroplasticity. This is the brain’s ability to learn and grow and change.
- Magic mushrooms treats Cluster headaches. Anecdotal evidence suggests in the 2000s, medical professionals started taking notice of psilocybin and LSD as a possible treatment for cluster headaches after some of their patients reported remission following a recreational use of psychedelics.
- Magic mushrooms have successfully reduced symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in a small study of patients who did not respond to conventional serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SRI) drug therapy.
- Magic mushrooms have been used as part of an assisted treatment plan to treat alcoholism. Reports show that significant reduction in drinking and abstinence from drinking were reported when magic mushrooms were administered as part of the treatment program.
- Magic mushrooms have been used in a recent trial to help people quit smoking tobacco. In this trial, two to three treatment sessions with psilocybin as part of a larger cognitive-behavioral therapy program for smoking cessation had an 80% success rate. 12 out of the 15 subjects were able to quit smoking! Conventional smoking cessation approaches such as gum, patches, cold turkey, etc. have about 35% success rate.
- Last but not least, it is fun.
Expedited Shipping is $30.00 and includes a tracking number to ensure delivery.
Orders are processed and shipped out within 24 hours of payment and generally arrive within 3-5 business days. International orders(Outside of Australia) take between 4-7 days.
If for any reason your order is not deliverable, your order will be replaced with a new shipment or payment will be refunded in full.
No, you can use an alias if you prefer. Please note that if you need to pick up your order at your local post office, you may be required to produce ID with a name matching your order.
Psilocybin is considered to have extremely low toxicity. Recent results from epidemiological studies have actually shown lower rates of mental health disorders and suicide among people who have used psychedelics like Psilocybin. If you are a new user, we suggest starting with a modest dosage of 1 capsule every 2-3 days.
Psilocybin is not considered to be addictive nor does it cause compulsive use. It’s been described as being “anti-addictive”. One reason is that the experience, which at larger dosages can be physically and mentally challenging, may cause people using psilocybin to limit their frequency of use.
Micro-dosing means to take a miniscule/non intoxicating dose to achieve the benefits to health. It is the administration of doses so low that they will not provide a full body effect but high enough for a cellular response and positive change.
At this time we accept CashApp, Zelle, Gift Cards and Crypto Currency from US banks. We are working on providing credit card processing in the near future.
You can always shop amazon gift cards from here
We understand that most people require discretion. So, we use generic prepaid envelopes or a plain white box to package your items. We then vacuum-seal and bubble wrap the contents for maximum discretion, protection and to seal in the freshness. There is nothing written on the outside of the envelope that would advertise that you are taking magic mushrooms so no nosy neighbours would know it is anything other then a regular package from the post office.
You’ll be provide a tracking number so you can track your order.
We ship all our products in airtight, smell-proof, vacuum-sealed packages. Your order will arrive in a discreet, unmarked package. Your real address and name must be on the package to ensure proper delivery. Shipping to major centres takes 1-3 business days and rural locations 3-5 business days. Shipping couriers does not ship on weekends and holidays.
Yes! We pride ourselves on our reputation to consistently and reliably deliverer high-grade magic mushrooms and shroom-infused products to our members. Our members rely on us to deliver top quality products at the best prices in a safe and discreet manner. You can contact us with any questions you may have – our knowledgeable staff will be eager to assist you.
Yes! All of our members information is stored in secure, SSL 256 bit encrypted servers. We will NEVER provide your personal info to anyone else – ever! We use the most updated technology possible to protect your privacy and discretion. Your information will be 100% confidential and private. If you still do not feel safe, you can delete your ID photo from our servers once your ID has been verified and you have your first order with us.
A: Most standardized drug tests do not test for psilocybin or psilocin the essential psychoactive substances. The standard drug test normally used by almost all corporate and sports testing programs check for these substances:
- Cannabinoids (cannabis, hash)
- Cocaine (crack, benzoylecgonine)
- Amphetamines (methamphetamines, speed)
- Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
If a test is ordered specifically looking for psilocybin or psilocin it can be detected but ONLY if a specific test is ordered for it. Standard pre-employment tests do not include this because the tests are so expensive.
There are 5 best ways to consume magic mushrooms
- Straight up chew and swallow – The most usual way to ingest magic mushrooms is simply by eating them. Remember to chew. Effects will kick in typically after 30-45 minutes. The fuller your stomach the longer it will take for effects to begin: consuming mushrooms on an empty stomach, or with very little food, gives a shorter onset and stronger kick-in.
- Tea – Consider making a magic brew. Simply crush up the desired amount and place it in a tea bag or let it steep in hot water. Do not boil as high temperatures will destroy the active ingredients. Mix it with your favorite flavor of tea to improve taste.
- Capsules – Usually used when taking a micro-dose. Grinder up the magic mushrooms and fill empty gelatin or vegan capsules. The capsules only hold micro-dose doses. You do have the option to take multiple to feel full effects if desired. Capsules hide all taste and makes consumption very discreet.
- Psilocybin Edibles – Magic mushrooms can be added to virtually any food. The trick is whatever your recipe may be, avoid adding the mushrooms during any cooking stage. Under excessive heat magic mushrooms lose their potency. Baking mushrooms on top of a pizza, for example would result in reduced effects. Try adding magic mushrooms to sauces or toppings after the cooking is complete.
- Lemon Tek – Grind up your mushrooms into a powder. Place powder in a cup and squeeze enough lemon juice to cover the powder. Stir and leave it for 20 minutes. Do not leave longer than 20 minutes. Fill glass with water, stir evenly and drink. This method is to create a stronger effect because of the acidic lemon juice amplifying the psilocybin. Start with half of your desired dosage.
Studies have shown that magic mushrooms do not have tendencies to cause addiction. On the contrary magic mushrooms have been used therapeutically to end addiction. With repeated consumption one’s tolerance may increase, requiring a larger dose to achieve the same effects.
Consuming magic mushrooms on a regular basis will build your tolerance for psilocybin. Tolerance to psilocybin builds and dissipates quickly. If you take magic mushrooms about once a week, the effects will be diminished. The built up tolerance should dissipate if you take a few days off.
NEVER mix magic mushrooms with other drugs, this includes alcohol and cannabis.
Myth #1: Magic Mushrooms cause bleeding in the brain
A bleeding brain would be diagnosed as a stroke, hemorrhage, or aneurysm. There is no evidence of a brain bleed ever after consuming magic mushrooms.
Myth #2: Magic Mushrooms cause kidney failure
Simply not true, some people experience nausea after consuming magic mushrooms but kidney failure has never been recorded from consumption of magic mushrooms. The psychedelic mushroom species Psilocybe semilanceata does not cause kidney issues, but mushrooms in the family Cortinarius are often mistaken for P. semilanceata, and are harmful to the kidneys. You can avoid these risks by not consuming wild mushrooms or products with unknown origins.
Myth #3: Magic Mushrooms make you go insane
Research has shown that psilocybin mushroom trips and psychotic episodes like those found in schizophrenia have some similarities, but in all cases trips are temporary. Even people who have been admitted to the emergency room after taking magic mushrooms return to their normal physical and mental state within hours. In fact, a recent study found reduced likelihood of psychological distress and suicidality among those who have experienced psychedelics such as magic mushrooms and LSD.
Myth #4: Magic Mushrooms are poisonous
This depends on the definition of “poisonous”. If you consider a chemical substance that induces intoxication, altering consciousness, and cause some physiological changes as poisonous, then sure, magic mushrooms are poisonous. If this were the case, then all drugs are poisonous, including alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, and caffeine. A narrower definition of a poisonous substance, however, would not categorize psilocybin as such.
Mushroom poisoning from non-psychedelic mushrooms are possible and can cause serious physical illness and in rare cases death. Magic mushrooms are not toxic. To avoid danger, proper identification of mushroom species is critical. We do not recommend eating wild mushrooms without proper identification.
We have written a guide for first timers and veterans alike so you can maximize the full potentials of magic mushrooms. We have years of experience experimenting and guiding new users through a magic mushroom journey to unlock their full potential.
To have the best magic mushroom trip experience, it is recommended that you plan your trip at least a couple days ahead so you can prepare yourself mentally and physically. There are certain precautions to first time users as with any new experience. As long as you are aware and going into this experience with knowledge, the likely you will have an enjoyable experience.
Still got questions? contact us HERE